Before completing please review our How to Consign page. Read the agreement below, print this page or scroll down for download and fill in the form.
Second Child is an upscale children's resale boutique designed to sell maternity wear, children's furniture, equipment and clothing on a consignment basis:
- The Second Child determines the acceptability of each item and its selling price. You, the consignor, will receive one third of the selling price. To utilize our space to the best of our ability, we do not accept Target, K-mart or similar brands.
- Clothing must be freshly laundered and neatly folded into boxes or shopping bags. Clearly print your first and last name, along with your phone number and the date, on the outside of each box or shopping bag.
- The consignment period is approximately 3 months. At the end of the 3rd calendar month unsold merchandise becomes the sole property of The Second Child, and may be donated to charity.
- Consignment accounts are updated on a daily basis so you may use your credit towards purchases as soon as you earn it. Checks are issued upon request for prior months' sales.
- Please note that items are left at your risk. Theft, fire, and damage are rare, but can happen.
- Items that are dropped off, that are also deemed unacceptable will be automatically donated to charity. Final acceptance of all items is always at the discretion of The Second Child.
Thank you for doing business with The Second Child. We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship.
X___________________________________________ I have read and understand the above policies.
City___________ State __________
Click below on Consigment Agreement to Download
Second Child's Consignment Agreement